Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Saving the Planet




One thing that I can do to help the worlds pollution is stop drinking bottled water. I drink about 3-4 bottles of water a day. The water at my house isn't safe to drink so I really had no other choice for a while. I really want to get a water purifier because I cut down on the usage of plastic. Think about it, I drink 4 bottles of water a day times that by 7. 4X7=29. So if I drink 4 bottles a day for a year I will have drank 1460 bottles of water. If I drink 4 bottles a year for my whole life and I live to be 65 I will have drank 94900 bottles of water. That's a lot of bottles.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that is some real amazing figures there MH. That is so different. I really enjoy how you did put the figures onto the blog, it is a very scary thought because there are so many people who drink more than four bottles a day! I'm glad that you will try and do this. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rattling excellent info can be found on web blog . read review

    ReplyDelete