Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ms. Audy


So this isn't an assigned blog post but I wanted to write it! The 12 years I have been in school I have had many student teachers. They come they go they have never left an impression. Ms. Audy was the first one I have ever had who I will remember. Her presence would light up the room and I just felt comfortable. She was always positive and didn't make me feel awkward. She actually taught us and was so creative:) I know she will be a wonderful teacher and I hope that life takes her everywhere she wants to go! Thank you so much Ms. Audy for making an impression on me and the rest of senior English! You will be missed!

1 comment:

  1. Very, very nice. I will make sure that Ms. Audy is aware that you posted this. Wanna add in a pic of her? You can just pull it off of my blog page and stick it right in there. See you tomorrow! (And, I concur!)

    ReplyDelete