Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Doughnut-Hole Country

Based on an article I read from Newsweek, I am classified under one of the four categories. I am considered an Achiever. Achievers leave and never come back. I want to move to a different state. Alaska to be exact. I want to be somewhere were the economy is less attached to technology. I want to surround myself with nature and naturalness. I want to travel all over Alaska and see its beauty. You may ask why I would leave when I'm already in "nature".I really do not want to be in my hometown any longer. I have been through so much bad here that I want to escape and have a fresh new start. I want to go somewhere and not be reminded of a memory every time I go for a walk. I also want to raise my children where they will be in a good environment. That is why I don't want to live in a city because it's not very safe. I want my child to be influenced by good.

No comments:

Post a Comment