Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Acrosstic Poem.

Killer eyes
Allow me to seek out my enemies
Televised and forced to kill
Never test my ability to survive
I Am the girl on fire
Sacrificing for what I love
Secret but deadly



I chose to use Katniss in my acrosstic poem. She reminds me so much of myself in many ways. She seems to be clueless but strangely aware at the same time. I find her intriguing because she has a way of being sensitive and yet extremely powerful at the same time. I view myself almost the same sometimes. I am very reserved and sensitive but when I Have to be strong I am. It's like an automatic switch in my head. Katniss appears to have the same switch. We both seem to have a good sense of whats going on around us but are both clueless to how people view us.

No comments:

Post a Comment