Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Reflection of this year


This year in English I really love being with the Seniors . It was fun to have more people in the class because there were more opinions on everything and a lot more to talk about. It also gave us Juniors a chance to get to know them better. I have to say my subject we studied was censorship. I loved when we listened to the music that was once banned or had been known for foul language or negative messages. I am big on freedom of speech and expression so I really loved learning about this topic. Another subject I loved was our opinion pieces. It was really fun to be able to express ourselfs and voice our opinion on the ongoing issues in the world and in our state. Even though they were frustrating at times I always felt good about writing them when they were finished. I learned a lot about this year about how are country works and what is wrong with it. I als learned what it would take to make it better, tollerance. I had a lot of fun this year in english. All I know is that I am going to miss the seniors immensly but I'm glad its finally my turn to be at the top. Goodbye Junior English:)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the pic you chose for this entry! Very creative and abstract. Overall, you really explain yourself well in this entry (and in others). I feel like this blogging thing will be a powerful medium for you to express yourself through writing and artistically. Good work.

    ReplyDelete