Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My favorite book this year


Out of the four books we read this year Fahrenheit 451 was my favorite. It was very intriguing and it kept me hooked. I loved reading it because it was very interesting to see a man's prediction for the future I'm living in. I see very many similarities between the book and the present. In the book people have ear buds. Look at us now with our technology, we have ear buds and most of the time you see people with them in their ears. It's almost like people are in a trance. The only difference is that they are usually listening to music not a voice putting them a brain washed state. It was a special book for me because I found the way he wrote it entertaining and it was almost like a poem and I love poetry. It kept me guessing and that is definitely a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment