Monday, June 15, 2009

Topics for next year


There are many topics that I would like to discuss next year. One of them would have to be Opinions on war past or present. I think that the word "war" is on a lot of peoples minds these days with the advances of technology to the on going struggles that some countries are having. Over the years we have mass produced nuclear weapons. Enough to destroy the whole world. Most people don't speak of this or speak up. I think that People need to stand up and say enough is enough. We don't need a repeat of Hiroshima. That many people shouldn't have to die to make peace. Another topic I would like to write and learn about is abortions. I think it would be a very good topic to write about with a lot of different opinions. I think that it should be a matter of choice but a lot of other people don't see it that way. Another topic I think would be a good writing piece would be homosexual people. I think that there are many sides to this and it would be cool to study them . There is the bible aspect and the ancient Greek society. I think it would make a good strong argument. I also think just the bible in general would be a god topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment